This page explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use i.e, the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used, and how to control the cookie preferences. For further information on how we use, store, and keep your personal data secure, see our Privacy page.
Any cookie consent relates to all content under the seedata.io domain, including any subdomains.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As with most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. Third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you. In essence, they help us provide you with a better experience and speed up your future interactions with our website.
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: These cookies are used to personalize any advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
When first browsing our website, all users are presented with a cookie options panel, to make choices over what cookies you accept, and to draw their attention to this page. This panel will stay visible until you make your intentions clear.
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can return to this page through the link in the footer section throughout the site, and click the "manage your consent" link, enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, consult the help and support pages within your browser.
If you disable cookies, that will mean that your experience of using our website won’t be to its full potential, as some of the cookies help us to identify and resolve errors or display relevant content.
If there's anything else you'd like to know about how Seedata.io use and manage cookies, feel free to raise a question using our support chat or email us directly on email@example.com